The Bears Ears cultural landscape is sacred to many regional tribes. It’s also a place of astounding natural beauty, remarkably preserved archaeological sites, and world-famous travel destinations.
We’ve provided many opportunities for you to explore this remarkable landscape
- Download a beautiful printable map of the proposal area.
- Learn how Native American people see the area on the Region to the Native Eye map.
- Navigate your way around Bears Ears with photos of different destinations on the interactive overview map.
- Take in even more photos by region on the Images of Remarkable Places page.
- Learn about threats that imperil the area on the interactive threats map.